Saturday, May 7, 2011

We saw TRON!! .... no, THOR!!!

Yeah I've been messing that up all week - they both start with "T", have four letters, H's can look like N's and maybe I'm dyslexic [but I still get pretty good grades ;)]


But yeah, we saw it on Thursday night at midnight with this insanely large group from the college., 
I stayed awake which was amazing, and I kinda appreciated the 3-D this time. I don't normally like it [I don't get "headaches" from them, it often seems unnecessary and is just expensive] but this time I got it. The movie would have been missing something in those sweeping city shoots and intense fighting scenes. 

All in all - I liked it a lot. There was a lot I could have done without, but Anthony Hopkins and the guy who played Loki saved it for me. As for Natalie Portman - I'm gonnu take a little break from her for a while until she gets over her "I'm really hot" phase cause I'm NOT into it.... I miss "V for Vendetta" Natalie or "Where the Heart Is" Natalie. Maybe her French bébé will chill her out, bring her down to Earth again. Who knows!

If you wannu read a "professional" critique of this movie, check out the future hubby's blog, his was really funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment