Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm Gonnu Chick Out for a Second

I don't normally do this

I love baseball, I enjoy and understand most sports, I try on no more than one pair of shoes whilst shoe shopping, I never go to the mall "for fun", I burp so loudly I can usually blame it on Doug, and I'd rather be muddy than covered in body glitter....

But when I found this store online I threw a bit of a chick fit


I mean, check out this stuff!
Little milk bottles to drink milk from with cupcakes and cutesy stripey straws!! Even if I was alone with this I'd be the happiest little clam alive!


Everything and anything you could ever want to throw the most adorable party ever is found right here
Look at this:

Cutesy cupcake wrappers
[cough] Carolyn [cough]

Bakery boxes [cough] Carolyn!


And ice cream cups!!
[cough] uhhhhhh, me - this one's for me :)

This place was adorable and got me to do that girly squeal an ungodly amount of times[maybe four? oh man]. Girls who like parties and/or cooking and guys comfortable with their sexuality - check this place out!

PS: The madre's husband calls me "Lulu Bell" sometimes - and while his response is usually a face of annoyance - I feel a weird bond to the name and this store now that we've found each other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment