Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Anyone catch that sunset Monday night???


Cause WE DID!!!
I was just sitting on my bed, my back facing our window when Doug came in at 8:00 saying "Come outside please"
I am so glad he did that because we got to watch this:




 I loved that it was always changing
Here are some of my favorite shots!






[see all the buggies!!!]

And I love these time-lapse shots of the island that looks like a toothbrush :)




I LOVE IT!!!

When it was over ....
I went to my room and tried to not scratch the 20 mosquito bites I got from this little excursion

Exhibit A:

Close up!! [warning: did not shave for this]
it's like a third knee...... grosssssss

Exhibit B didn't do the bite justice so I won't include - sorry folks - no more disgusting pictures for your eyes to feast on [mmmm, did you like that combination of words??] 

Lets end on a good note :)
Enjoy Sunrises when you can everyone - they're lots of fun

See:
[successful sneak attack on my part ;)]

No comments:

Post a Comment