Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We DID party on a Monday

Yup, 
As I said in my post about Carolyn's B-day bash on Saturday
We had some plans...

As Robert Burns once said, "the best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft a-gley"

Our plans gang aft a-gley hardcore!!
But I won't get into it... what I will say is that we did NOT get to go to Red Robin
Tragic!

So we had some make-up partying to do and we decided to do it on Carolyn's actual birthday
At the Pub
Here is us:

Our cool friends :P [is Matt trying to put Brett's head wound on display? I think so]
The Birthday Girl!!! and this is what I get for saying "smile!".... wrong!!
Tamara's walking on the table! This party is OUT OF CONTROL!!! 
Long table, many order numbers, good times to be had :)
Again - I say smile, yet I get this...

Much better :)



We asked Mark to take a "Roomie Photo" for us
and he failed
three times! ..... his new name is Stupid-Mark

Aaaaand like all good parties, I cam home finding foreign objects down my shirt.... stupid boys

Gushy Gusher Time:
I like this girl a lot :) A lot a lot, and I'm really starting to hate that looming ominous graduation date coming closer and closer to existence :( but hopefully I can finish all the papers I must write so I can hang out with this lovely lady. I'm not gonnu gush too much cause I believe that some of my love for people should be kept to me - and them as long as I'm good at showing it. 

Happy B-Night Last Night
Carolyn!!! 

I love that we can be totally crazy sometimes and ladies wearing pearls and drinking tea at others. 
I love laughing with her - her laugh is SOOOO contagious and can last up to 20 minutes ;)
And I love when we accidentally do the same silly things like this picture captures - we're checking ourselves cause we're LADIES
I also love that I have more pictures with her than I do with Doug - 48 to 29 - she is winning Douglas!

All in All - I love Carolyn a bunch and a half :)

No comments:

Post a Comment