Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This Sash Costs 400 Dollars.....


This sash costs 400 dollars....

This sash costs 400 freakin' dollars....

Let's get it!!

Ha! Just kidding, I would never cause: a) I'm not stupid b) I'm not duuuurty rich c) it's a sash --> a glorified bit of ribbon with little glorified bits of stuff stuck on it....
[sometimes shopping for wedding stuff makes me feel like I'm in Crazy Town]

*note: Marriage is important - I know that; Weddings are important - with peoples' help, I'm beginning to understand that; but for things to be expensive because it's related to weddings - its stupid, and mean, probably up there with jacking up the prices and constantly making new editions with slight changes to college textbooks in order to make an enormous profit off young adults trying to get an education...... ["what me? Bitter after four years??? noooooo" ;)]

1 comment:

  1. Lucia, we should get together and complain about the gouging that is the wedding industry. Like fo' real. I however an stupid enough to pay $300 for a sash... but I hate them for it.

    Anyways... your blog is very fun!!

    - Katy

    ReplyDelete