Thursday, October 20, 2011

Homecoming!!!

This past weekend I opted to go to Homecoming sans Doug
I figured it was my last one ever to go to
I have ALL these pretty dresses in my closet just waiting to be worn ;)
and my supah-friend Tavia [howu howu!! inside joke] asked me to be her date
Dancing was crazy and fun - I'm awkward :) - and Tavia likes to be in the middle of all the action
Crazy girl!! It gets so hot in the epicenter of dances!
By the end of the night we christened each other with the names
"Co-Fiance" and "Co-Boyfriend"
since our respective dudes could not be there with us that night

Here's what they missed out on ---- allllll this :)
[boarder courtesy of the picture-taking team that night]

I went for the typical "Jesus in fine art" colors of purple and gold [shoes too!]
Tavia went for black and pink.... gothic Barbie colors?? Maybe? 
whatever look she was going for - she rocked it and looked simply smashing
Her other date [playa, playa!] Jen made her hair look crazy gorgeous from the back as well
It's hard being surrounded by such beautiful, talented, cool, awesome ladies at Prin

Speaking of being surrounded by beautiful ladies.....

I'm in the back... cause I'm that awesome height thats too tall to be in the short row.... 
and yet too short to be seen from the back where the short people send you

Obviously it's a tough life I do lead ;P

Here's the rest of the pickies!!
[obligatory "funny" picture - where clearly Tavia and I panicked and gave peace signs???]

and
The theme of this picture is "undressing" because we're Principians and we like to be 
[gasp!] SHOCKING

No comments:

Post a Comment