Monday, October 24, 2011

Apple Picking at Eckerts Farm


Sunday we went apple picking.... and by apple picking I mean we got so grossed out by the apples left over this late into October that we decide to just stroll through the orchard
and bought some apple cider in the store - Aaaaaamazing
a caramel apple covered in Reese's pieces - my choice, also amazing
and some warm cinnamon crusted pecans - Doug's choice, best toasted pecans we've ever had

It was a gorgeous day, no coat necessary, and we probably had the most super fall weekend anyone could have this week. I can't wait for this next one! All I'm sure of is that we're going to see "Anonymous" and I am super stoked

ps: paying my $10.10 fine from the library tonight so I can start checking out books again - everyone calm down its from like 3 years - all it shows is how much I love books.... and suck at returning them

No comments:

Post a Comment