Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So I'm sitting in my room all day....

Doing homework
being boring

I decide to go to the pub to change up the atmosphere - lo and behold the atmosphere is that of a sleezy club..... playing music like this:


It was not conducive to paper writing - I was hoping more for something cafe-ey like this:



So after about 15 minutes I left
visited the library [cause thats the kind of cool stuff you do as a college student....]
continued writing my paper in our dorm living room
was politely kicked out for a meeting
went to my RC's apartment for some much needed "dog time"
...."dog time" turned into "dog hour"
So I came up to my room to continue doing homework

Until I started looking at wedding stuff
and then was distracted by pictures of tree houses...... I mean come on!!



ahhh, and now I'm writing a post about how distracted I've let myself get tonight - whatever my priorities are - I have no idea of their existence..... 
I may be close with the whole tree houses thing though
...... I gotta get me one of those

No comments:

Post a Comment