Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Look What I Found!


OLD-ish PICTURES! YAY!!!

These are from Doug and I's two year this year - or at least the celebration of it
[cause as some of you know I was in Boston on that particular day
so I took myself out to the North End for some smashing Italian food -
three courses.... I had a Groupon :P]

When I came back to Stl we set aside a night to celebrate US :)
So we got snazzy, Cheesecake Factoried it up and Doug got me this present
He gave it to me under the strict stipulation that I pick any cupcake I wanted
and we'd go out, get the ingredients and bake them that night!
Husband-In-Training did GOOD - I love him :)
Also how good did we do?!?! 

Compare:
Aaaaand:
[apparently this picture wanted to be in High-Def]

It was a wicked fun night - playing music - baking with my betrothed ;P ha

At the end we were left with a pound of oreo crumbs that we did NOT 
know what to do with - so GeniusDoug made shakes

Yum...

Yum....

YUMMM!!!!
We ended the night watching Sophia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette"
for wedding research - he's gottu know the feel I'm going for - you know?
If you couldn't tell ---> this was one of the funnest nights of my summer........
That is sooo like Doug - being all awesome and thoughtful, sheesh

I love finding old images!

[sorry for the quality of the photos - the camera's from Australia.... 'nuff said ;)]
[oooo i'm so getting beat up for that!]



3 comments:

  1. nawwww that sounds like SO much fun!!! :D those cupcakes look amazing!
    .
    .
    .
    excuse me but australia is AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks DELICIOUS!!!!

    I know it may seem like I didn't need to comment just to say that, but really, I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. caitlin - australia is awesome - yes - but CLEARLY not at making a good camera

    hillary - they were delicious, and i'm glad you commented :)

    ReplyDelete