Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lucia "Early" Rooker

That's right - Early is my middle name
....at least it was this morning
.....and by total fluke accident

I woke up with no alarm
sat in my bed writing up some stuff for homework
looked at the clock reading "10:20"
SHOOT!!!
in fear of being late for church I got dressed and did my hair in a mad rush
only to double check the start time and it is in fact 10:45
[cause we college students suck at waking up any earlier]

So at 10:32 I was not late but READY for church
chilled for a little in my room with music
Then strolled over to chapel in the rain to sit and se
what hymns we'd be singing today
[good ones :)]

[since there's no exciting picture to go with this 
[are they ever really actually exciting???]
 and i've already changed out of my church clothes and
began eating my delicious nutritious breakfast.... 


I'll make this post look kinda like my shirt I wore today...kinda]

1 comment:

  1. haha! I like you :) Glad you'll be there when I get back!

    ReplyDelete