Friday, November 4, 2011

Sneaky Peekies

These are from our "Engagement Photo Sesh" with our good friend 
Brett Banning
[future famous graphic designer slash photographer slash editor]

I realized two things during this day:
1) I don't like taking pictures [clearly]
2) I don't like being PDA-ey.....

These are both two VERY important and necessary traits to have while taking engagement photos
and for that I apologize for the following........ how 'bout just look at Doug - he looks smashing :)
Here's a couple:


[no, I am not 3 ft short and no, Doug is not 7 ft tall - though this does make Lord of the Rings' trick photography make a lot more sense to me....]


Ha! This picture's called: "We're Serious!"
and was followed by me cracking up or making a face....

Soooo, Doug is way better at all this than I am
Brett is REALLY good at making pictures look cool - they looked super lame before he got 
his hands on them. He made a little magic with a typical digital camera, genius.
I need to learn how to take a schmoopy photo. I need some more, what's it called, Maturity!

WELL DONE YOU BRETT!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH

1 comment:

  1. mum here, You both look very much in Love. Happy BD Lucia 11.11.11, that is so cool. Have a wonderful day and talk to Monica who will have your present ready. Love Mom.

    ReplyDelete