Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear Doug,


I promise here and now to never call you "Husband" [once I'm allowed to ;)] on this blog
as in "Husband and I went to the creperie" 
or "isn't Husband cute doing that cute thing he's doing"
or anything like that

I think the blogworld has reached its limit on women who do that
.... in fact its wayyyy past capacity

I do reserve the right to say things in the realm of "my [husband] is the best [husband] out there"
or something of the like
but I won't attach the word to you as if its your name - like your a piece of meat :P
I can think of way better names like HamBone, or Rip Steak Face, 
or Gristle McThornbody, or Brave Brick'o'Meat..... oooooooh, these actually
 make you sound like a piece of meat...

You get it Doug, you got a name and I intend to use it!

Love, Lucia 

ps: Thanksgiving break can't come fast enough - I will take up my sister's offer and 
catch the 6:45am bus down to StL just so I don't have to be here any longer

No comments:

Post a Comment