Monday, June 13, 2011

Interning in my Favorite City

So guys, in March I applied for this stellar internship in Boston.
I was sooooo nervous I wouldn't get one so I applied for five :)
I got interviews and throughout them I knew there was one that was my most favorite.... which is cheeky of me, but oh well...

I GOT THAT ONE!!!

You are looking at the summer Intern for TMC Youth organization, specifically in the Mary Baker Eddy Library - I get to work on various types of research projects [what what?!? playtime :)], reading [SHA! I'm getting paid to read sometimes], and other curatorial projects that I'm pretty jazzed about :)
Here's me in my first real day of work outfit:

[not good quality, sorry!]

Just a little black v-neck action, grey pencil skirt, black tights with little dots, flats, and my new first day of work headband [it's neon pink and I like it!]


Mondays are short, Mondays are nice :) its been a great Monday!

In terms of living space, I couldn't ask for better roommates, in a better building, with a better view:


Softball field....


Museum of Fine Arts...

That pretty much covers ALL of my interests in one go - baseball and art :)
Plus Fenway is a couple blocks away, Au Bon Pains are all over, Dunkin Donuts pop up where ever I go, Cappy's II has good cheap pizza slices, Paradise Bakery is a short walk away [ohh, I need to restock my cookie...... stock?], I'm getting me some chowdah tonight!!!

......As you might have noticed, I'm quite food-centric, meaning my days revolve around what I'm eating next..... I literally go to sleep stoked that I get to wake up soon and eat breakie :) and a good healthy portion of Doug and I's skype convos are about the things we've eaten lately - he's been having a lot of Frenchy French bread and brie and grapes for his meals, that little!! He KNOWS thats my favorite thing to eat [thank God I got me some from ABP today for lunch!]

Before this gets incredibly too long [too late??] I'm gonnu go have some Boston fun :)

PS: How awesome was the Red Sox SPANKING the Blue Jays all weekend and the freakin' Yankees before that??? I think Boston likes me being here ;) I can feel it...

1 comment:

  1. congrats big sis! your outfit is SO cute! i'm so jealous of everything in this post! seriously thats so AMAZING!!! i love you!!

    ReplyDelete