Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Willed the Bruins to Win Last Night

Uh huh :)
I did this through the cunning use of my awesome Bostonness....

Observe my Monday night:

Now, to the untrained Boston eye, this might look like.... a regular night after work??

NO, WRONG, FALSE, NEIN!!!
This is me supporting my hockey team as they were about to fight the Canucks later that night.... I started early...

First, I got home and immediately put on my Bruins shirt

Then I walked to the Pru to get me some well deserved New England grub

Now when these two powers combine on a lazy Monday - the Bruins obviously WIN
They are now tied to WIN the coveted Stanley Cup
So, your welcome Boston, no worries, I'll be sure to pull the same routine Wednesday night
We're Gonnu Win This!

GO BRUINS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment