Saturday, April 9, 2011

Freakin' Weekend

 Wannu know what Doug and I did this weekend? 

~ Q'dobi's for din-din [aka - "Q'doba" but the way my sister monica says it has permanently left me with this awful, cutesy speech impediment...]
~ Saw "Your Highness" and "Arthur"... accidentally only paid for one movie, ee! :)
~ Sleeping
~ Starbucks breakie - I got a birthday cake lolly...
[NOT my best choice for the most important meal of the day]

~ Future BRO-inlaw lent me "Hunger Games" to tide me over during Doug's rugby warm-up
~ Doug played rugby as Lucia tried to avoid getting a farmer's tan
[Proud Fiancee Alert!] --> Doug had some sweet runs and some sweet hits - no big deal - and we won!! Go Thunder Chickens!
[.....Doug may or may not be in this scrum, we just don't know]

~ Found Doug's mum making a MILLION cupcakes! [left with a box :)]
~ Returned to the college for napping and dreaming about doing our homework someday...

Not a whole lot - but a darn fun weekend if you ask me!

PS: My Red Sox finally won one.... only to follow it with a big ugly loss!! I'm setting aside time tomorrow to workout. By workout I mean run a little, elliptical a little, and bike a little - all whilst watching the Red Sox vs. yankees game on ESPN on those little televisions they put in front of all the machines these days, cause God forbid someone runs three miles withOUT watching "That 70's Show"at the same time...
Lucky for me:
I need the TVs so I can support my boys!

GO SOX!!!

1 comment: