Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!!

Today was a wonderful day - it began with me dreaming of waking up late for Easter Sunday and watching all my roommates and friends leave for church without me :(
Suffice it to say - I woke up in a panic at 8:45am - thank goodness!

Doug and I went to our college's chapel and we were A VISION in pastel purple 
[just ask anyone who went to church - we were matching, it was borderline embarrassing...]
Doug:
Pastel purple shirt, silver square cufflinks, purple tie, slacks, dress shoes [Bostononian brand shoes thank you very much :)] He looked wonderful
Lucia: 
White dress, pastel purple cardi ;), nude heels, and a pearl bracelet Doug bought me from Hawaii

It was an awesome service with fantastic readings, and I just love that Easter hymn :)
After we went to Panera for lunch - having mental fights with other Easter matching couples and families - there was a whole green family there, we were like Woah

Then in the pouring rain we stopped at a Starbucks to get a warm drink for me [Coldy McColderton] and a frappaccino for Doug [Hotty McHotterton.... hehe]

and since then its been all work work work for us today. I read from six different books and wrote one paper, and Doug wrote many pages for his capstone - it sounds like it'll be awesome. 

Oh and here's what I got for Easter [this candy giving tradition was started by my wonderful parents and it has been continued by my lovely sister Monica and for the past two Easters - Doug :)

Monica's Cute Basket pour moi!

 Doug's Basket for me too [an Easter of spoiling for me I guess]
[Gasp!] Dost mine eyes deceive me??

Nope
He got me RED SOX TICKETS!!!!
He duh best :)

It's been a real good Easter....

No comments:

Post a Comment