Friday, March 4, 2011

All-Nighter [attempted]

Last night I tried to pull an all-nighter in hopes of finishing and perfecting
my two papers due in two different classes today....

I took a stab at it, until i noticed this happening:


note: my EVIL laptop behind me.... gawking at me and looking very droll...

My poor eyeball - I decided to turn off my lights to give it a little break, and then...... 
all I can say is I'm grateful I woke up in time to go to work this morning, and that
 I finished the paper I actually had to turn in today, and that my other teacher 
offered up an extension 'til Monday just cause :)

Now its semi-over with: I can return 7 books to the library, take a well 
deserved/needed shower [sorry, gross], have Burger Top for supper, and 
go out and see RANGO!!! avec Doug and Friends, we're in for a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment