Monday, May 7, 2012

Trip to Steelville

When my sister Monica invited me to go to a banjo concert in Steelville, MO 
Like any other person with a pulse... I jumped at the chance

I mean, look how cute this location is!! It is an old fully restored soda fountain shop on Steelville's main street that I completely fell for hard [I fall for any place that makes delicious malt shakes :)]

The uber skilled banjo/guitar/violin player had his adorable wifey there who was also musically inclined and played a few songs with him. We liked her, she was sassy :)

It was a pretty rad time-warp type night. 
Since we were so far from home [a whole 1 1/2 hours :P] Moni and I spent the night at her mom-in-law's farm that we lovingly call "The Farm" 

I love visiting this place, and waking up to this:





So yes, I certainly got my fill of puppies, horsies, kitties, nature 
and fresh baked apple muffins last weekend

Thank you Moni!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment