Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day - Married Style:

I wasn't gonna do anything for Doug..... until about 6:00 pm on the 14th
So I went yogging all the way down to the grocery store [like less than a mile - weak]
and bought some stufffff and made it all in a mad rush before he got home!


note to you: simply shaping a wad of sugar cookie dough into a heart does NOT guarantee it will cook into that shape - my attempted heart turned more into like a butt shape.... not romantic.....
[but definitely funny when I explained to Doug my efforts]
also I *opted* not to get red/pink sprinkles - the store did not just run out..... 


Look how festive this guy got for V-Day at work! 
[yes that is our redbox for the night - "Drive"]


The night was made by us starvingly realizing we needed food -
So taco-bell-living-room-floor-picnic it was! While we watched our movie and ate 
our huge cookie with milk afterwards

PERFECT FIRST VALENTINE'S DAY
[J'aime mon mari]

PS: Post married posts will come shortly! Sorry about the wait - I've been 
trying to soak in all of my marriedness :)

Post-post-script: Notice how annoying I got with my new phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment