Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More New Good Things

What could it be?
What ever could it be???
AHH!!! A new purse! Yayy!!

Lucia Likey

Anyone who knows me knows that I have needed a new purse for a while 
- in fact I just needed my OWN purse -
My last purse was a total fluke freak accident when a lovely college roommate of mine lent me a purse to borrow for winter break and then never really wanted it back - Sooooo my free/stolen purse was shiny navy blue and received a lot of compliments, which I never took credit for
Then it started to fall apart on me [deservedly so] and the navy blue flaked away to reveal the brown underskin of the bag - NOT a great look 
The purse I had before that was a brown canvas satchel that I took way too long to throw out after it had been sun-damaged from hanging out in my car's backseat for too long
I have never had more than one purse at one time
I have never really gone out shopping for a purse before - they've all just been "Woops! I have a purse!" type deals
.... I'm not a big "Purse Girl" I guess
But fortunately Natalie had a very esspensive gift card to Coach that she said I could use if I found anything that struck my fancy
Last night at the mall I asked Doug if we could poke through Coach to see if ANYTHING was up to my picky purse standards - first purse that caught my eye, tried on, loved, got it, boom

Thank You Thank You Natalie Dearest!!
Now I won't look so ratty in interviews and life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment