Sunday, April 22, 2012

Remember When....

I made that teaser post...
and then a month and a half went by.......

and nothing happened??

I am so sorry about that, my iphone decided to hold all my pictures and clips hostage at the time and my way of handling it was thinking "it will fix itself, I just need to give it some time"
My phone did NOT fix itself, time proved not to be helpful
What was more not helpful was my neglecting ze updates..... 27 of them in fact

Yeah - that was a fun iGeek appointment: 
"I see you have some updates to do - lets load those up by clicking this button - easy - done - all fixed! I *am* a genius."
[In my head]: "NO!! No you're not, I'm just *that* stupid of an iphone user."

So finally - all fixed - I got ALL my photos and clips in..

Would you like to see all that our day-date included?




* Jealous puppy *


* My ideal body-type *


* "GUUULGH!!!! [hahaha] *


* Radioactive kitties *


* My new teapot *


* Big freaking sword!! *


* Lunch at Carl's Drive-in *
[go there now!]

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment