Saturday, December 10, 2011

Capstone Update: Part II

I would so much like to be asleep right now.....

So far:

Page Count - almost 15 pages single-spaced [and only have about 4 more paragraphs to complete]
Footnotes - 37
Awakeness - I accidentally closed my eyes for about 5 minutes

Last food intake - a few ranch doritos, and only one ice-cream 
[yep the other one is now totally melted]
Last fun activity - watched 5 minutes of Shrek before I finished my snack 
and had to keep writing
Last exposure to extreme cold - walking to the bathroom 
[someone must've left a window open, grrrrr]
Current Hairstyle - smooshed into my pillow backrest [hence no picture]
Last Freak Out - eating a dorito with no stuff on it, enraging because it doesn't become a tortilla chip.... it just becomes, gross
Predicted reaction to a spontaneous hard drive crash - I'd put myself to sleep [to end my misery AND get some shut eye]

No comments:

Post a Comment